By accessing this website http://www.LifeLoveAndRecovery.com, (“LL&R”) you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
What information is collected, and why?
When a user visits our website, or provides information to us on any form on our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user’s browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user’s session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To upload a picture or share a prevention story
- To register to attend an on-line seminar or demonstration
- To receive specific information from us such as a safety plan
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- To provide a donation
- To purchase an item
- To volunteer with our program
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
LL&R does not collect any personally identifiable health-related information. We do not intentionally collect information from children.
How is the information we collect used?
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides. Personally identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
We may contact you with information that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Consent: We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us or if you sign up for our emails. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt-out of any of our emails.
- Process Payments: We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third-party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
- Share with Third Parties: We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates.
- Data Retention: We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual, and accounting obligations.
LL&R owns the collected information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, or important website changes.
LL&R may share this information with its business partners for the specific purpose of a promotion or offering services.
Are “Cookies” used on the website?
How is personally identifiable information safeguarded?
LL&R utilizes industry-standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion monitoring, and passwords to protect electronic information. Multiple physical security methods such as locking devices and 24-hour premise monitoring are also employed. Finally, access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
LL&R is hosted on the WordPress platform. WordPress provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress.com data storage, databases, and the general WordPress.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by WordPress.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Links to other websites
LL&R website may contain links to other internet websites. We neither control nor endorse external sites and we are not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non-LL&R websites.
How to opt-out of correspondence
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us by email at Life.Love.Recovery@gmail.com.